Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hustling

The velociraptor child is due to arrive in a mere five weeks and so I'm trying my hardest to work as ferociously as possible and complete as many paintings as I can before she has my full attention. 

I plan to make time for my art after she is born. I can't be fully myself unless I'm creating something. It will just be a little trickier to find the time. 

I normally like to work large since everything just seems to come together better on a larger surface and I can comfortably add more details, but I thought I would try to work on some little 8"x10" surfaces I had lying around. I'm kinda liking what I see. 

Also, I apologize in advance for the bare belly photo. I just want to give you an understanding of how real it's getting.

Untitled 8"x10" Acrylic on Canvas

Untitled 8"x10" Acrylic on Canvas

Work station

35 week gut

No comments:

Post a Comment