Monday, October 26, 2015

Riverblood Magazine

I'm very excited about this one. Artist Brittany Vega (whose work is pretty rad; go look at it) is starting up an arts publication called Riverblood Magazine, which will feature artists of the Mid-South and I'm honored to be featured in the first issue coming out in December.

There will a short feature about me and my work and I also plan on submitting a little "day-in-the-life" journal entry to take readers through my studio practice (or lack thereof at the moment) but I promise to try and make it interesting. 

We are in the process of moving into our first house, which means a new studio space for me. Once things settle down, I will be back in action. I have some shows coming up but haven't quite gotten back into my old routine or made any new paintings. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment