Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Amy Hartelust

I recently connected with Memphis artist, Amy Hartelust when we met through our shared representative, Christian Nelius of Anno Domini Memphis. She had purchased a piece of mine at Incognito, a silent art auction at the Memphis Botanic Gardens and we didn't get a chance to meet until later when we were both participating at yet another fundraiser at Designer's Choice Interiors.

That was the first opportunity I had to really look at her work and guys, it is GOOD. I love her controlled use of patterning and vibrant colors. I think our art was made for each other. And I am super excited to announce that next year, we are going to be in a show together with all new works by both of us, as well as some collaboratives (eeeeeee!!). Details to come.

Amy Hartelust

Amy Hartelust

Amy Hartelust


For more of Amy and her work, please visit her website: http://www.amyhartelust.com/

Also check out this sweet Artist to Artist Interview featuring me on her blog: http://www.amyhartelust.com/blog/2015/6/3/artist-to-artist-chloe-york


No comments:

Post a Comment