Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Want More Collaboration

Chloe York, Jesse Nabers, Magyn Darmstaedter, and Stephanie Kern

Chloe York, Jesse Nabers, Magyn Darmstaedter, and Stephanie Kern


Chloe York, Jesse Nabers, Magyn Darmstaedter, and Stephanie Kern
I have recently been inspired by shows like Co-Lab and Hitting the Switch to start thinking about making more collaborative work. I think collaborating with other people on projects is a good practice to be in.



When you emerge from your typical mindset of making art and become exposed to how others work and their process and use of materials, you are putting yourself in a position to explore other ways of working that you would not normally think about.

I have put out an invitation to some artist folks I know to come and work with me in my studio this week. I will provide the painting surfaces and supplies as well as a little wine. So if you are reading this, you are invited to come work with me as well. Message me if you are interested and let's make some painting babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment