Friday, February 15, 2013

Did you have a lovely Valentine's Day?

Chloe York

Eric Quick
I did. My sweet husband treated me to a steak dinner with lots of candy for dessert and little presents! I won't digress much farther into how adorable we are because isn't it obvious enough?

What I really want to talk about is how we both got pieces into an upcoming exhibition juried by Eli Gold, Dwayne Butcher, and Jamin Carter.

Exhibition Momentum will be a one-night showing of both visual and performance art at 409 S. Main Street here in Memphis. All of the artists showing had to fall under the 18-25 year old age range to be able to submit work and wouldn't ya know it, that included Eric and I. We both feel so honored to have been chosen and look forward to the exhibition on Friday, February 22nd at 409 S. Main. Save the date, kiddies. Come see these pieces in person. Maybe we'll even win a prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment