Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Budding Art Collection

A print by Carson Ellis. We scored this from her website.

"Untitled" by Shannon O'Daniel. She has a series of work like this in all kinds of awesome colors. Check her out here

I am ashamed that I lost this artist's information. We met him at an art fair. I will post his name and contact information as soon as possible, because I really love his work.

A gorgeous, well-received wedding present from the talented and lovable Evan Leggoe

This one is kind of joke. If you know the show Portlandia, you might understand. It is a sand painting I've had for a long time purchased from an antique store in Paducah, KY.

A mounted print by Michelle Duckworth. Purchased from Allie Cat Arts in Memphis, TN.

A small painting by Adam Farmer purchased during one of his solo exhibitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment