Thursday, October 11, 2012

Horror Movie Month Calendar

I promise this blog has not been forgotten. I've finished another painting for the Unveil show and am currently working on a second, but I want to try not sharing images just yet. I think I want to just make them a surprise. That's right. If you care to see some new work from me, you'll just have to wait for the unveiling at Unveil South Main. I can tell you though that the enormous "Decorator" painting will be on display and available for purchase as will several others of the same series.

I've also been spending my time partaking in a different scary movie each night starting October 1st and I've even arranged a little schedule of my absolute must-sees. Some of these titles are terrible, some are amazing, but they're all helping to put me in just the right Halloween spirit that I love. Here is my list. It may change, but I'm liking the way it looks presently.

October 1st: The Omen
October 2nd: Psycho
October 3rd: Poltergeist II (the original wasn't on Netflix...)
October 4th: Slither
October 5th: Darkness Falls
October 6th: The Thing
October 7th: The Hunger
October 8th: Pumpkinhead
October 9th: Candyman
October 10th: House of the Devil
October 11th: Let the Right One In
October 12th: Ghostbusters
October 13th: Night of the Comet
October 14th: Rocky Horror Picture Show
October 15th: Night of the Living Dead
October 16th: Alien
October 17th: Hocus Pocus
October 18th: The Caller
October 19th: Trick 'r' Treat
October 20th: An American Werewolf in London
October 21st: 28 Days Later
October 22nd: From Dusk til Dawn
October 23rd: The Exorcist
October 24th: Red Dragon
October 25th: Troll 2
October 26th: Snow White: A Tale of Terror
October 27th: Killer Klowns from Outer Space
October 28th: The Howling
October 29th: La Horde
October 30th: Suspiria
October 31st: Halloween

What are some of your favorite Halloween titles?

1 comment:

  1. I think I have seen 11 of these! I'm impressed with myself because I always seem to forget that I have actually seen scary movies. I really liked that version of Snow White and Suspiria is definitely a strange one.

    ReplyDelete