Sunday, August 12, 2012

If You Must Spend Your Money, Do it Here

I wish sometimes that I were craftier and could make everything I have with my own hands. Here are my top 4 places to spend that hard-earned cash on pretty things that aren't necessities but who am I kidding yes they are:

#1: Perch. Owned by the talented Jesse Nabers, Perch is your one-stop spot for trendy and unique pieces that are affordable and super cute.  Just look at all this! If you must spend your money, do it here.




#2: Leggoe Land. Not a shop necessarily, but this girl is on fire with all her amazing hand-crafted jewelry, bags, felted creatures, Christmas wreaths, and I won't even go on, there's so much. Miss Leggoe is also a fantastic painter and will do your next commission right. Shoot her a message and she'll hook you up. Her work is also available for purchase at the 477 Store in Memphis. If you must spend your money, do it here.



I bought this one!




#3: The Bird's Nest. Jewelry, accessories, and spiritually uplifting pieces designed and hand made by Jessica Haas. And really quite affordable too. If you must spend your money, do it here.




#4 Landland. I recently scored this sweet Andrew Bird poster from them. They are a small printing studio that sells work from various artists. Lookit how cool! Now mind you, these are original prints, so get yours while the gettin's good. If you must spend your money, do it here.

I bought this one!











No comments:

Post a Comment