Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedding Shower

The reason I haven't posted anything in a long time may be related to the fact that my wedding is now a mere 18 days away (eeeeee) and Eric and I still have tons of work to do. We also went away to his hometown this weekend for a wonderful shower party just for us. I always loathe being the center of attention and avoid overtly social situations at all costs, but the party was very nice and Eric's family and friends were so ridiculously kind that I really didn't feel all that awkward. Friends of his mom's did all of the prep work-decorating, cooking, getting food and drinks together and my word, it was beautiful. Such a wonderful (if awkward for me) experience for Eric and I. I'm so stoked to become a part of his family.










No comments:

Post a Comment