Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Post-Shower Madness

While I know how blessed I am to have received so much wonderful swag including this awesome new rug, blue glass lamps, and a freakin silver lobster, the apartment is now in total disarray. I do recognize the irony that right after making that statement, I place an image of a perfectly clean room directly after. Let me just say that "total disarray" to me means a few scattered messy piles throughout a space that must be cleaned post haste. Scoff all you want. I'm not normal.

Oh man, look at all those orbs! The only clean room in the place be haunted.

It's life-size!



Just look at our thank-you note station.

Holy...

...nuts.
I hate being so anal about organization. Things would be so much easier if I didn't care so much. But seriously, I need for all this mess to just be gone. This will be my day today. Getting my stuff in some sort of aesthetically pleasing arrangement. I think I should have a yard sale. Just get rid of some things. 

Agh!

Agh!

Agh!

Nooooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment