Saturday, July 14, 2012

7 Days Before the Big Day

Well here it comes, m'dears. The home stretch. After working an exhausting art camp for kids this past week, Eric and I are forced to hit the ground running. Rather than sleep in like we wanted, we had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to pick his car up from the shop and then we're heading to his hometown to get things in order for our great adventure. THEN we have to travel back to Memphis, pack some more things, and go to Kentucky for the stag parties, showers, dinner plans, and then the mother of all days-the wedding!

So with that in mind, it will probably really be a while before I am able to post anything new or exciting (not that my last post was particularly grand-just thought that snail was pretty). In two weeks, Eric and I will be in Alaska checking out galleries and hiking in the woods with bears and eagles. So yeah, keep checking in. I'll see you in a few weeks!

Love,
Chloe (still York)

No comments:

Post a Comment