Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Should Have Mentioned...

I am now an official graduate of the Memphis College of Art! Commencement occurred on Saturday and at the same time, I was getting all moved in to a not-so new place, converting my bedroom into a studio (images to come), and being stoked to finally be done with school. Perhaps for forever...  This is the only photo I have from the event so far. That's me (on the left) with my good friend, Evan Leggoe who graduated back in December, but came back to do the whole commencement thing. You'd like her work.

Check out those honors tassels! 
I hope to find the time to complete more paintings and look around for a steady teaching job, but no matter what, I'll be sure to keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't have any other pictures of graduation! Also, way to be productive right off the bat lady. I hope we both sell bunches at the 477 store!

    ReplyDelete