Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stop-Animation

So begins the saga of my most tedious undertaking yet. Forget those detailed, pattern-all-over-the-place, meditative paintings that command my sleepless nights; this is stop-motion animation. We're talking about being trapped alone in a dark room for hours and hours on end, being fortunate to produce mere seconds of footage and being even more fortunate if any of it is useable.

I'm expecting to become this creature by graduation after emerging from the animation studio. And no,  I'm not referring to the sexy dame in the red dress. 


Any-who, here is my character as a baby.




It should look whiter than it is; here it looks really pink. As with tadpole rules, he will soon sprout legs and arms and grow into this humanoid, androgynous thing that will end up looking like this by the end of the film:


The background and environment for my film is due to be finished by Friday, so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment